[DAS] example DAS sources working in GBrowse?

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 17:42:55 UTC 2011

Hi

We have a das source here that we would like to show up in GBrowse but
the people concerned are not able to view their data.
Has anyone got a working GBrowse config that we could see that
attaches a DAS source?
The source we would like to attach is here http://das.sanger.ac.uk/das/pjazz_berghei/features?segment=berg01:1000,200000
  and seems to be working fine.

Jonathan Warren