[DAS] Alternative URL for registry in case server down

Andy Jenkinson andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Dec 20 17:16:31 UTC 2010

FYI, I have put up a static mirror of the /das/sources and /das/coordinatesystem documents:

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/das-srv/registry/das/sources
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/das-srv/registry/das/coordinatesystem

The files are updated at midnight UK time.

I have added a note on the wiki (http://www.biodas.org/wiki/DasRegistry) but feel free to add this to any relevant documentation.

Cheers,
Andy