[DAS] 1.53E validation errors

Andy Jenkinson andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Aug 27 14:54:25 UTC 2010

There is some caching going on in the registry which I've never got to the bottom of (HTTP caching is quite hard to debug!), but it should sort itself out.

Regarding the dsn thing, I don't think we ever really decided whether it should be a valid capability to report in the sources document, but it isn't in the registry's list and so newer versions of 1.53E proserver don't report it. However, since "das1:sources" -is- reported by servers in 1.6 and the DAS registry itself (because the query_uri has a specific function), my personal view is that we should allow reporting of dsn for 1.53 too. Jon?