[DAS] [Bioperl-l] Getting all annotations

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:42:20 UTC 2009

2009/9/24 Emanuele Osimo <e.osimo at gmail.com>:
> Dear Dan,
> DAS is really interesting. Tomorrow I'll have a close look at it with a
> bioinformatician.
> Do you have any answer to this?
> http://www.biodas.org/wiki/Talk:Everything_DAS

Hi Emanuele,

Glad I could help!

Indeed the Perl script on the above page looks very problematic (clear
layout errors). However, I don't know the details of the script, so I
can't advise on the specific problem that you see after getting it to
run.

I'd suggest that you ask your questions on the DAS mailing list (CC'ed
in this email).

Cheers,
Dan.