[DAS] DAS workshop 7th-9th April 2010

David Nix david.nix at hci.utah.edu
Mon Nov 30 17:46:30 UTC 2009

Jonathan,

I would be interested in attending and presenting the work our group has
done with the GenoViz DAS/2 framework (public/ private security model, FLEX
webapp front end/ relational database back end, new pre indexed binary file
archives for massive scale Next Gen data distribution).

-cheers, David

--
David Austin Nix, PhD | HCI Bioinformatics | Huntsman Cancer Institute |
2000 Circle of Hope | SLC, UT 84112 | Rm: 3165 | Vc: 801.587.4611 | Fx: