[DAS] next "feature" for 1.6 spec

Andy Jenkinson andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 16:52:23 UTC 2009

Sorry, I meant to send it to the list.

On this topic, I would love to see clients use the capabilities
headers/entities more, and I think this requires the registry to be
more "aggressive" in its validation and clients to rely on the
validation more - e.g. a fail if capabilities are supported but not
reported by the server (and vice versa of course).

Andy