[DAS] next "feature" for 1.6 spec

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 14:41:36 UTC 2009

Hi Bernat

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes I agree (and Andy just wrote to me with the same suggestion). An
additional capability stated in the sources response would be useful.
Also setting up the registry to test for these capabilities, whether
specified in the sources response by the provider or not, is on my
todo list ;)

jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Ext: 2314
Telephone: 01223 492314