[DAS] Biodas.org domain registration expired ?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Jul 20 14:42:25 UTC 2009

The biodas.org domain is not owned/managed by OBF so we are limited in
what we can do.

A few minutes ago I personally paid the 2/year renewal fee for the
domain, hopefully it will take just a few more hours for the domain
intercept page to disappear and the website to show up again.

-Chris
open-bio.org