[DAS] Biodas.org domain registration expired ?

Rouilly, Vincent vincent.rouilly03 at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jul 20 14:03:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

is there a problem with the biodas.org website ?
It looks like the registration has expired .

https://secure.registerapi.com/order/renew/auto.php?domain=biodas.org&campn=expired
This domain has expired
It will be deleted in the next few days. If you are the owner of this domain, you still have a chance to renew it.

   	Domain Name	   	Expires
   	biodas.org	   	14-JUL-09

  You can renew all or part of the listed domains immediately; we recommend doing this, in case we don't have your credit card on file. Domains renewed manually will not be auto-renewed.

  If you own this domain, you can log in to your account by clicking this button.