[DAS] [DAS2] [Fwd: Re: Writeback implementation]

Gregg Helt gregghelt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:20:09 UTC 2008

In the DAS/2 writeback spec (
http://biodas.org/documents/das2/das2_writeback.html), the <FEATURE>
structure is the same as that returned in the DAS/2 features query, with the
single addition of an "old_uri" attribute in the writeback response.

Asia implemented things differently, and the result partly follows the DAS/2
writeback spec, but with bits of DAS1 and other things mixed in.  There's a
discussion of these changes in her master's thesis on the writeback
implementation (
http://daswriteback.googlecode.com/files/Thesis_corrected.pdf ).