[DAS] Protein annotation

Pall Isolfur Olason pall at cbs.dtu.dk
Thu May 18 10:39:18 UTC 2006

Hey Antonio,

The DAS registry at the Sanger center is probably a good place to start
looking...
There are various servers there for several coordinate systems.

http://das.sanger.ac.uk/registry/listServices.jsp

with best,
Pall

Antonio J. Pérez wrote:

>    Hello everybody, I am a biologist from Spain new in DAS. We would
>like to build a DAS client, obtaining annotation for protein sequences.
>We are interesting on general annotation (no positional one) as
>keywords, GO terms, pubmed abstracts, etc. I have been searching for
>this information on several reference and annotation servers but I did
>not find anything.
>
>    Please, do you know if it exists and where should I search?
>
>    Regards and thanks,
>
>    Antonio.

Pall Isolfur Olason, PhD student          Phone:  (+45) 45 25 24 71
Center For Biological Sequence Analysis   Fax:    (+45) 45 93 15 85
Technical University of Denmark           E-mail: pall at cbs.dtu.dk
Building 208, Kemitorvet
2800 Lyngby, Denmark