[DAS] Protein annotation

"Antonio J. Pérez" aperezp at uma.es
Thu May 18 10:14:17 UTC 2006

    Hello everybody, I am a biologist from Spain new in DAS. We would
like to build a DAS client, obtaining annotation for protein sequences.
We are interesting on general annotation (no positional one) as
keywords, GO terms, pubmed abstracts, etc. I have been searching for
this information on several reference and annotation servers but I did
not find anything.

    Please, do you know if it exists and where should I search?

    Regards and thanks,

    Antonio.

--
Antonio J. Pérez Pulido, PhD
Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática (INB)
http://www.ajperez.cjb.net / antoniojperez at uma.es
Tfno. +34 952 131 957

Try the server for protein function assigment (AnaGram):
http://jaguar.genetica.uma.es/anagram.htm