[DAS] Help for LDAS

Tony Cox avc at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Oct 24 04:42:28 EDT 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Wei Zhu wrote:

+>Hi;
+>
+>I install LDAS in my redhat 7.3, following the installation instruction
+>yesterday.  The local testing seems all right.  And the description of the das
+>resource also can be correctly displayed during adding it to ensembl data
+>source.  However, the local annotation cannot displayed in Ensembl web page.
+>In my local apache log file "error_log".  There are some error messages as
+>following:
+> 1 not found in database at /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/das line 781. AP006221
+>not found in database at /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/das line 781.
+>AP006221.1.1.36731 not found in database at /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/das line
+>781.

It sounds like Ensembl is requesting features from your server in all 3
coordinate systems it knows about internall - but your das server is not finding
any annotations based on those sequence segments.

When you load up your ldas tables in mysql what type of sequences are you
storing features for?

regards

Tony

+>
+>
+>Can any one help figure out where the problem comes from and how to solve it?
+>
+>Thanks,
+>
+>Wei Zhu

Tony Cox			Email:avc at sanger.ac.uk
Sanger Institute		WWW:www.sanger.ac.uk
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus	Head,Software Services
Hinxton				Tel: +44 1223 834244
Cambs. CB10 1SA			Fax: +44 1223 494919