[DAS] Help for LDAS

Wei Zhu weizhu365 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:40:20 EDT 2003

Hi;

I install LDAS in my redhat 7.3, following the installation instruction yesterday.  The local testing seems all right.  And the description of the das resource also can be correctly displayed during adding it to ensembl data source.  However, the local annotation cannot displayed in Ensembl web page.  In my local apache log file "error_log".  There are some error messages as following:

1 not found in database at /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/das line 781.
AP006221 not found in database at /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/das line 781.
AP006221.1.1.36731 not found in database at /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/das line 781.

Can any one help figure out where the problem comes from and how to solve it?

Thanks,

Wei Zhu