[DAS] how to setup load file of ldas database?

Richie Gan csardas at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Wed May 14 19:05:45 EDT 2003

hi,
I am new to das,
and I try to setup ldas as an annotation server

i have a question about load file of database

i try to follow the example in page
http://www.biodas.org/servers/LDAS.html
but when i use ldas_load.pl to input data(from the example)
it returns :
skipping  [references]
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/bin/Das2GFF.pl line
50, <F> line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/bin/Das2GFF.pl line
50, <F> line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/bin/Das2GFF.pl line
50, <F> line 1.
skipping  #id    class           length
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/bin/Das2GFF.pl line
50, <F> line 2.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/bin/Das2GFF.pl line
50, <F> line 2.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/bin/Das2GFF.pl line
50, <F> line 2.
skipping  Chr1     Chromosome   10000
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/bin/Das2GFF.pl line
50, <F> line 3.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/bin/Das2GFF.pl line
50, <F> line 3.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/bin/Das2GFF.pl line
50, <F> line 3.

i have no idea about this fault, what should i do?
and if i have my own annotation (some EST and its genomics position)
what should i have in reference region of load file?

my system is debian linux,
i install apache,mysql,bioperl-1.0 from debian's package
and download/install ldas-1.11 from biodas ftp site