[DAS] Finding the ADAM2 Gene via Ensembl DAS

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 20 11:07:21 EST 2003

Hi Brian,

I do when dumping out contigs for analysis. Of course, there are lots of
convenient ways to do this in BioJava without the features /living/ in
contig space. As a data-consumer, I don't care what coordinates the
protocol uses as long as the toolkit I interact with can project them to
the one I want to use. As a data-publisher, I just want to publish
features in the easiest coordiante system. If I've annotated a contig, I
want to publish in those coordinates.

Matthew