[DAS] Finding the ADAM2 Gene via Ensembl DAS

Ethan Cerami ecerami@yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 19:26:46 EST 2003

Thomas,

Thanks (as always).  So, in order to recreate the
Nature example, I first need to map the gene
chromosome location to its contig.  Then, request
features for that contig.

ADAM2 and ADAM18 are actually on different contigs.
So, I was eventually able to track down both genes.

Ethan

http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/contigview?highlight=&chr=8&vc_start=38800000&vc_end=39190000&x=0&y=0,

http://servlet.sanger.ac.uk:8080/das/ens_ncbi30trans/features?segment=8:38800000,39190000

http://servlet.sanger.ac.uk:8080/das/ensembl930/features?segment=NT_034911;type=exon