[DAS] LDAS and other databases

Tony Cox avc@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:08:26 -0000

Hi Kevin,

If you have the DBD::oracle DBI driver module available from your perl
installation it should be very simple to change the driver specification as
detailed below. I assume that Lincoln checked the schema for the LDAS
database and made it "neutral" with respect to the various language
restrictions on different DBs.....

Tony