[DAS] Problems downloading the Lightweight DAS Server

Gosink, Mark (SEA) Mark.Gosink@sea.celltechgroup.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:51:36 -0700

Hello,
	I'm having trouble downloading the Lightweight DAS Server. I've
tried both from the link off the biodas web-site and by direct ftp to
www.biodas.org. Every time I try, my application (IE or ftp) hangs. Is there
a mirror site I can try?
Thanks,
Mark

|   Mark Gosink, Ph.D.
|   Senior Computational Analyst
|   Celltech R&D
|   1631 220th Street SE
|   Bothell, WA 98021
|   phone: (425) 489-8060
|   email: MarkGosink@Celltechgroup.com
|   CGUGAAUCCAUCGACGAAAACACC
|   UGCGAACUGCUGACCGAAUGCCAC
|   GGUGAAGAAAAA

The information contained in this email is intended for the
personal and confidential use of the addressee only.  It may
also be privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have recieved
this doucment in error and that any review, distribution or
copying of this doucment is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify Celltech
immediately on:

+44 (0)1753 534655, or email "is@celltech.co.uk"