[DAS] DAS clients

Gosink, Mark (SEA) Mark.Gosink@sea.celltechgroup.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:49:25 -0800

Hello all,
	I'm trying to find out what das client are available.
	I am a relative DAS neophyte and I am trying to set up a das server
behind our firewall. I am using the LDas server and it appears to be working
correctly. (At least it is returning what is described in the documentation)
However, when I run DasClient I only see the reference sequences and never
any of the annotations. (Links to the UCSC das server appear to work just
fine.)
	I've also looked at looked at Geodesic and OmniDas. For both, I
can't find much documentation. For OmniDas, I can't even get it to run. If
anyone has any suggestions about other das clients or about more extensive
installation instructions for OmniDas, let me know.
Thanks for any help,
Mark
|   Mark Gosink, Ph.D.
|   Senior Computational Analyst
|   Celltech R&D
|   1631 220th Street SE
|   Bothell, WA 98021
|   phone: (425) 489-8060
|   email: MarkGosink@Celltechgroup.com
|   CGUGAAUCCAUCGACGAAAACACC
|   UGCGAACUGCUGACCGAAUGCCAC
|   GGUGAAGAAAAA

The information contained in this email is intended for the
personal and confidential use of the addressee only.  It may
also be privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, distribution or
copying of this document is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify Celltech
immediately on:

+44 (0)1753 534655, or email "is@celltech.co.uk"