[DAS] DAS & cuban cigars and porn offers

Todd Taylor taylor@gsc.riken.go.jp
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 14:06:47 +0900

I think it's time for this mailing list to be administrated...otherwise
time to unsubscribe....too much junk mail. Is some action to be taken?

todd

-----Original Message-----
From: das-admin@biodas.org [mailto:das-admin@biodas.org] On Behalf Of
freecubans@cigarmaker.com
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 1:25 PM
To: das@biodas.org
Subject: [DAS] New Account

Hello there; for a limited time only buy one box of Cuban Cigars and get
the second one at half price. We are the oldest Cuban Cigar Mail order
Company in America. ! Lowest prices and highest quality Guaranty or your
money back.

This cigars will sell over the counter for top dollars buy them for you
and enjoi ; buy them for your customers and make extra income.

Cohiba, Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta, Hoyo de Monterrey, Cuba 1800,
Punch, Fidel Castro Collection,Partagas
and many more here!.

order on line at http://www.cigarmaker.com
or phone your orders in to 1 800 785 7601
Email : freeCubans@cigarmaker.com

We are Located at 3114 East Sunrrise Blvrd Fort Lauderdale Florida USA.

we are sending you this message because you or some one you know wrote
to us in the past if you do not want to receive any more mail from us
simply replay to this message with the word remove
DAS mailing list
DAS@biodas.org