[DAS] viewer?

Simon Chan schan@xenongenetics.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 11:00:35 -0800

Hi Everyone,

*** Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge, experience, and expertise with me.  Can't tell you how grateful I am! ***

I found this line here:  http://www.ensembl.org/Docs/wiki/html/EnsemblDocs/InstallEnsemblWebsite.html

"Download a document which gives detailed instructions on how to install a local copy of the Ensembl website version 1.2.0."

My Question:  Is "the Ensembl website version 1.2.0" another way of saying the Ensembl viewer?  That is the, interface the researcher
uses to browse the Ensembl db?  My copy of Acrobat Reader is acting all weird on me, so I haven't been able to view the pdf file yet.

Once again, many THANKS, Everybody.

Simon