[DAS] Stylesheets and contigview

Tony Cox avc@sanger.ac.uk
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:41:35 -0000

Hi Simon,

Ewan is right, Ensembl does not currently use (or even request) a stylesheet
from a remote DAS server. The resons are twofold. first it saves a bit of
time (although it would not be hard to cache it) and second it gives a
little more control over the consistency of the contigview tracks. If there
were enough shouts for stylesheet support we could bump it up the list
though.

regards

Tony