[DAS] SSL-enabled version of Bio::Das available for testing

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:53:07 -0400

Hi All,

I've just committed Stefano Tine's mods to the Perl Bio::Das module to
allow SSL to work.  I made a few additional mods that seem to make
sense, *but* I haven't actually tested against an SSL-enabled DAS
server.  Does someone out there have one I can try?

For those who want to be on the bleeding edge, check out the Bio-Das2
project from the CVS repository on biodas.org.  You will need to
install the following:

	openssl
	Net::SSL
	IO::Socket::SSL