[DAS] Retrieving feature information

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:05:48 -0400

The reference server could do the coordinate translation, but the annotation
servers cannot.  This is because the annotation servers do not necessarily
have an up to date version of the assembly.

The Dazzle Java library handles the coordinate translation for you, so if you
use that library, you do not need to worry about the hierarchical traversal.

Lincoln