[DAS] Reference servers and database versions

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:39:29 -0400

Each annotation server indicates the reference server (in the MAPMASTER
field) that it is built on top of.  Clients are *not* supposed to mix
annotations that are built on top of different reference servers.

Lincoln