[DAS] Getting users

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:03:45 -0500

Hi Michael,

For the server, download the LDAS distribution from www.biodas.org.
Its documentation will lead you step-by-step through a DAS server
setup.  I think the docs are well-written, but I'm not scared of harsh
feedback so fire away.

The Java clients are a little harder; Geodesic is not too hard to get
running, and using the web-based Ensembl or Wormbase interface is
extremely easy because all you have to do is enter the URL of your
server.

Lincoln