[DAS] Bio::Das 0.59

Titus Brown titus@caltech.edu
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:53:08 -0800

-> > 	Do we have any python programmers on the list?? My real question
-> > is whether there's a python API?? Thanks!
->
-> Yes there are!  :) Johann Visagie of egenetics has a python
-> implementation of DAS that's at least 90% done.  He is working on 1)
-> finishing it, and 2) getting it released as open source.  Johann, are
-> you reading this?  How is this stuff coming?

I'm a Pythoneer too; I haven't found a Python API, but I'd sure like one.
At the moment I'm writing all my stuff in Jython & taking advantage of
Geodesic, but if I don't find a Python API soon I'm going to have to write
one myself for some Web-server-side programming that's on my list.

Speaking of Geodesic, the genetics.wustl.edu mail server apparently went
through a meltdown... anyone out there??

cheers,
--titus