[DAS] Bio::Das 0.59

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 00:57:34 -0500 (EST)

Great!!

	Is this an API? What do you mean by "implementation" exactly? It
would be very nice to see something akin to the omnidas API in python. I'm
excited to see whatcha got cooking!

	Since I seem to be getting a good response from the python crowd:
Do you guys have any python SOAP experience? If you do can you point me in
the direction of a good SOAP python module?

			Thanks!

					-Brian

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902