[DAS] Additional help with setting up LDAS

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:37:14 -0500

Hi Ben,

Sorry, it's not your fault.  I see there's a bug in the code that passes the
configuration password information to the database.  I'm fixing it now and
will send you a new version in a few minutes.  The updated version will also
be available by CVS.

Lincoln