[BioSQL-l] State of BioSql?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Wed Sep 19 06:04:58 UTC 2012

So in essence the fix for this would be to move the rules into their own file that normally would not get sourced, and add documentation for installation to run this if Bioperl-DB is among the intended target ORMs? Do we agree on this?

Of course the real fix would be to fix Bioperl-DB to use nested transactions for Postgres, but at least I wouldn't be able to do this in the near future and test thoroughly enough for a production release.

-hilmar

Sent with a tap.