[BioSQL-l] Problem listing all species(final nodes) of Fungi -Web example

alejandro aebmad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:58:02 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

Sorry about spam, I had a connection problem and I thought the messages
were not sent.

I'm using MySQL 14.14

mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.24, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using
readline 6.2

BioSQL 1.0.1, just updated. The query I was running is the example provided
on the web:

 SELECT DISTINCT include.ncbi_taxon_id FROM taxon
    INNER JOIN taxon AS include ON
      (include.left_value BETWEEN taxon.left_value
        AND taxon.right_value)
 WHERE taxon.taxon_id IN
   (SELECT taxon_id FROM taxon_name
    WHERE name LIKE '%fungi%')

The query doesn't work neither when I use MySQL Workbench nor through mysql
console.

--
Alejandro Barrera
Visitor scientist

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton <http://www.ebi.ac.uk/>,
European Bioinformatics Institute <http://www.ebi.ac.uk/>,
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Hinxton,
Cambridge, CB10 1SD
Alt. email:* abarrera at ebi.ac.uk*
Direct:* *+44 (0) 1223 492 578 (UK - Office hours)*  *
Cell: +44 (0) 77 424 72963 (UK) or +34 685 67 99 63 (SP)
Skype: aebmad