[BioSQL-l] BioSQL- connectivity

Roy Chaudhuri roy.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:05:36 UTC 2009

Hi Sanjay,

You have sent several messages like this to the BioSQL and BioPerl
mailing lists, and not received many replies. The reason for this is not
that we do not want to help, just that you do not include enough detail
about what your problem is. What have you tried? What error messages do
you get? Which operating system and database software are you using?
Have you read all the relevant documentation? Have you tried searching
the internet and specifically the mailing list archives for problems
similar to the one you are facing?

You are more likely to get a response on the mailing list if you clearly
define exactly what your problem is and the steps you have tried to
overcome it.

Roy.