[BioSQL-l] Can I load ontologies into BioSQL?

Carlos A. Canchaya ccanchaya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:44:24 UTC 2009

Hi guys

I'm working with biosql and I try to figure out how to load ontologies
into biosql.

I've tried

load_ontology.pl   --driver mysql --dbuser carlos --dbpass xxx --host
localhost --dbname biosql --namespace "Gene Ontology" --format goflat
--fmtargs "-defs_file,GO.defs"  function.ontology process.ontology
component.ontology

as in the script info but I have an error,