[BioSQL-l] case sensitivity in biosql accessions under BioJavax/Hibernate

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:00:30 UTC 2008

Good question...

Are there any situations where Accessions would not be case
insensitive? I feel they should be case-insensitive but partly this is
going to depend on Hibernates default behaivor and the default of the
underlying DB. Some DB's are case insensitive by default if this is
the case then hibernates behaivour will probably not impact this.

- Mark