[BioSQL-l] Examples of queries - help for beginners!!

SG Edwards s0460205 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Mon Apr 11 04:28:32 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

(following on from the post about genbank exons) I would be interested to know
if there is somewhere that contains a list of example queries for use with
BioSQL, for example, if you want all proteins that were entered before 2000 and
have a PDB structure => "do this query".

This would be an extremely helpful tool for people who are new to the SQL
language (like me!) and would make BioSQL a far more accessible tool.

Thanks,

Stephen