[BioSQL-l] namespace and find_by_unique_key

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at devgen.com
Fri May 7 03:50:41 EDT 2004

To rule out version problems I checked whether the code is there, and it is.
I don't understand.

Some more experiments. Two namespaces WormGene and WormPep. Request for 'ZK822.4'.
1) namespace set to 'sprot_hum' => error because 2 rows found (ZK8224 is in both namespaces)
2) namesace undef => error because 2 rows found (ZK8224 is in both namespaces)
3) namespace 'WormGene' => correct bioentry fetched
4) namespace 'WormPep' => correct bioentry fetched
Does this mean that when the namespace is undef or does not exist the system performs a cross-namespace search ?

Marc