[BioSQL-l] Link between a gene and a protein?

Frederic Pecqueur FredericP at DEVGEN.com
Mon Oct 20 10:48:28 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have a question about the load_seqdatabase.pl script.

Is it possible to include in a genbank file a special feature or something else to create a link between two bioentry.

My idea is : this feature must be recognized by the load_seqdatabase.pl script in the aim of create the links between the bioentry table and the bioentry relationship table.

may be It's not possible........
So, I must create the links between the bioentry table and the bioentry relationalship table myself?
Thanks for your help.
Frédéric.

PS: thanks Hilmar for your solution about my RichSeq problem.