[BioSQL-l] ontology for transitive closure table

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Mar 17 19:54:22 EST 2003

I just realized that apparently we also have the ontology (namespace)
in the term_path table (the transitive closure table for term
relationships).

I suggest we remove this column from the path table (it will remain on
the relationship table). The problem is if you leave it there how do
you populate it if you encounter different namespaces along a path.

Matthew, would you have a problem with this? I believe we even said in
Singapore we don't put this on the path table didn't we?

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org