[BioRuby] GSoC 2013 is ON

Joachim Baran joachim.baran at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:18:38 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-07, at 7:08 AM, Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl> wrote:
> Note that proposals for GSoC can be for any Biogem work!
  I would like to be able to discover biogems more easily. Having said that, I would like to be able to discover them at all! :P

  Right now, you either know what you are looking for, or, you probe the biogems.info listing.

  Wouldn't it be great if gems were categorized, searchable, and smartly linked together (as in: "related gems")?

  And it would be mega cool if BioRuby had a command line tool that could work together with such a new biogems.info feature.

My two cents...
Joachim