[BioRuby] restyle of bioruby.org

Raoul Bonnal bonnal at ingm.org
Sat Mar 17 20:20:06 UTC 2012

Hello Andrea,
I read your chat with Marjan on irc, I think now you have all the references
github and wiki links so ... Welcome.
As Francesco said, please feel free to contact us on the ml (which is the
preferred way for official GSoC communications -so that other mentors from
other project can follow the progresses).

Ciao!