[BioRuby] Restyling BioRuby.org

Naohisa GOTO ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Mon Feb 20 10:37:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:56:12 +0100
Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl> wrote:

> With an embarrassing 0 (zero) responses, I can conclude there is
> either no interest in this matter, or no one considers it his/her
> business. That is sad. Open source software matters. Web presence
> matters.

I think requesting for writing responses for the mail posted
on Friday night in the weekend is too hurry.

I personally don't feel strong dissatisfaction with the current
http://bioruby.org/ website, although I agree it is not the
best ideal state, and I don't have strong motivation to discuss
about the topic unless new website candidate is sent by someone.

So, please send new site html contents.
Current contents is now on th GitHub.
https://github.com/ngoto/bioruby.org-webpage
Writing new pages without using current contents is also welcomed.

--
Naohisa Goto
ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp / ng at bioruby.org