[BioRuby] samtools-ruby

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Mon Jan 31 10:11:46 UTC 2011

Dear Michal,
please check this out:

https://github.com/helios/bioruby-samtools

This is the inital port of samtools-ruby as plugin. It comes with library for osx and linux, no windows.
I need to test the linux library because I'm developing under osx.
If the libbam.a is wrong please give me the right one and I'll add it to the repo.
Also note that the library has been compiled for 64bit.

Ciao!