[BioRuby] Post Hackathon tasks

Alex Gutteridge alexg at ruggedtextile.com
Wed Feb 20 17:03:16 UTC 2008

Christian: The rubyforge feature request page linked to from here:

http://bioruby.open-bio.org/wiki/Bioruby_Resources

Seems to be the official way to do it though it is new and there's not
much there at the moment. Perhaps a 'to-do' page on the wiki itself
would be helpful as well?

Jan: I'll see about picking up a sequence format. Do you have anything
specific in mind when you say 'webservices related stuff'? I'm working
on the Moby client, though that will probably go into BioMoby rather
than BioRuby. Is there a specific service we're not supporting at the
moment you're thinking of?

AlexG