[BioRuby] looking for a cool project to do using bioruby

Sohel Merchant s-merchant at northwestern.edu
Fri May 25 15:39:55 UTC 2007

Hi Toph,
  I would say one of fun things to implement in Ruby would be Ontology
visualization. The tool could be used to visualize any kind of ontology such
as GO. It would be cool if this could be integrated in to a Rails app. Look
at QuickGo which visualizes the Gene Ontology

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ego/DisplayGoTerm?id=GO:0042351

Hope this helps. Let me know if you any questions.

Cheers,
Sohel.