[BioRuby] License

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Wed Mar 28 11:42:30 UTC 2007

Dear BioRuby developers,

Few months ago, we made decision to change the license of BioRuby library
from LGPL to Ruby's (same terms as Ruby) so that user who can use Ruby
is also able to use BioRuby not be bothered by legal restrictions.

We are now working on the next release and this is the time to complete
changes on every modules.

* Alex, could you agree with us to change the license of your PDB modules?

* Fujita-san, Suga-san, could you agree with us to change the license of your HMMER module?

* Shigenobu-san, could you agree with us to change the license of your Fastacmd module?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Toshiaki Katayama