[BioRuby] Subversion

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Fri Apr 6 05:05:03 UTC 2007

I'm new to subversion so I just want to know whether it is possible to keep our history or not.
How technically difficult? Is there any demerit to migrate CVS history to SVN?
I'm afraid that old system will be lost in the future so that we can't track the locked CVS repository at that time.

Toshiaki