[BioRuby] BioRuby development

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Fri Aug 26 09:19:28 EDT 2005

Hello trevor,

Sorry for the delay in responding and thank you for your participation
to the BioRuby development.

You and all other members on this list are welcome to use this list
to discuss features and improvements on BioRuby.
Through the discussion, committers decide whether and how your patch
should be incorporated.  You will also become a committer whenever
staff members need your frequent developments. :)

Regards,
Toshiaki Katayama