[Biopython] Biopython 1.80 in progress

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:57:59 EST 2022

Thanks to Björn Grüning for fixing the problem on conda-forge.

Now, before writing the release announcement (which might not happen
until Monday
now, it is getting late and family commitments will not give me long
over the weekend),
other Rob Miller who got in touch (apologies for this oversight), is
anyone else's name
missing?

Thank you,