[Biopython] Biopython Project Update 20019, was: [Bosc-announce] BOSC 2019 Call for Abstracts

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu May 16 13:30:53 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Thank you everyone who contributed to polishing the abstract, both
the 200 summary and the longer one page PDF - that was submitted.

The talks repository originally started by Bow has been forked under
the Biopython GitHub account, and we can use this in future years:

https://github.com/biopython/talks

Thank you,

Peter